You Can Search The Deskarati Database
- coupon for iherb on Archaeological discovery provides evidence of a celestial procession at Stonehenge
- jamesmmartin on Inside Christ the Redeemer
- Dan on Electric Heart Sheath Could Replace Pacemakers
- Deskarati on Featured Artworks – Composition VII – Kandinsky
- Naan Glozi on Featured Artworks – Composition VII – Kandinsky
- Naan Glozi on A New, Reversible, Cause of Aging
- jamesmmartin on A New, Reversible, Cause of Aging
- Joe on Can Silence Actually Drive You Crazy?
- Deskarati on Can Silence Actually Drive You Crazy?
- juan zambrano on Can Silence Actually Drive You Crazy?
Category Archives: Quiz
Here is a short and fairly easy Christmas quiz for you. You can find the answers here ‘Quiz Answers‘ What creature’s fossilized leg bone did John Horner discover red blood cells in, in 1993? What sticky sweetener was traditionally used as an antiseptic ointment for cuts and burns? What computer was introduced in 1984 Super Bowl ads? What male body part did Mademoiselle magazine find to be the favorite of most women? What planet is named after the Greek god … Continue reading
The Wellcome Trust — a London-based medical research charity — has just announced the winners of its 2012 image competition, and they are positively stunning. Take the scanning electron micrograph featured above, for example. Can you guess the subject of the photograph? It may be the most widely consumed psychoactive drug on Earth, but it looks awfully unfamiliar at this level of detail. Figure it out? They’re caffeine crystals, jumbled together into structures that measure just 40 microns in length. … Continue reading
We have changed the photo on the right. Can you spot the seven differences? You can click the picture for a larger view if it helps. - Deskarati -
Albert Einstein supposedly created a riddle in the late 1800s, and it is said that he claimed 98% of the world population couldn’t find a solution. In reality, it isn’t that difficult, and the true origin is not known. We offer our variation of the riddle for your enjoyment – Deskarati – There are 5 houses in 5 different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of … Continue reading