The Holiday Inn Shanghai Pudong Kangqiao features a cantilever swimming pool, which makes the guests feel like they’re swimming in the air. The 30 meters long pool is a one-of-a-kind fitted on the 24th floor and is suspended over the side of the hotel. Guests can float in the pool, 24 floors above the ground with nothing but a sheet of glass beneath them. This is definitely not for the feint hearted.
We offer you the world
- Luetta Bertalan on Pathophysiology of Diabetes
- Phil Krause on Nummulites: The biggest single cells that ever lived.
- alfy on Medieval leprosy genomes shed light on disease’s history
- alfy on Huashan Cliffside Path
- RS Mallory on The Ballpoint Pen Turns 75 Years Old Today
- Normand Metta on Even ancient mummies had clogged arteries
- Floria Grzywacz on The Leaf Cycle
- Phil Krause on Red Wine Chemical Could Let You Live to 150
- Rupert Hambrecht on Red Wine Chemical Could Let You Live to 150
- Deskarati on DIMENSIONS AND MATHEMATICS OF THE GREAT PYRAMID