Samsung is set to begin manufacturing its “Youm” displays which have been generating pre-launch excitement as ultra-thin AMOLED panels that will be bendable, stretchable, rollable and foldable like a piece of paper. Samsung expects to begin production of its 0.6mm Youm displays this quarter, with a goal of seeing the first products with the technology to market by the end of the year. Oddly, though, the displays to roll out this year in the first batch will not have a flexible substrate. They will have a protective glass layer, which in turn will make them unable to take other forms or shapes, the very bend-it, fold-it feature that draws interest at industry shows.
We offer you the world
- khach san sam son thanh hoa on High-speed video and artificial flowers shed light on mysteries of hummingbird-pollinated flowers
- http://khachsansamson.com.vn/ on River Thames pageant to honour Queen
- http://khachsansamson.com.vn/ on Best explanation of Higgs boson
- khach san sam son thanh hoa on Einstein also studied an obscure geological law
- alfy on Particle vs. Antiparticle
- alfy on Slow earthquakes: It’s all in the rock mechanics
- alfy on Ruptured capillary with red blood cells spilling out.
- alfy on Why Did Penguins Stop Flying?
- nunuya van bleomtain on Fastest Car in the World
- Deskarati on Ruptured capillary with red blood cells spilling out.