We offer you the world
- khach san sam son thanh hoa on High-speed video and artificial flowers shed light on mysteries of hummingbird-pollinated flowers
- http://khachsansamson.com.vn/ on River Thames pageant to honour Queen
- http://khachsansamson.com.vn/ on Best explanation of Higgs boson
- khach san sam son thanh hoa on Einstein also studied an obscure geological law
- alfy on Particle vs. Antiparticle
- alfy on Slow earthquakes: It’s all in the rock mechanics
- alfy on Ruptured capillary with red blood cells spilling out.
- alfy on Why Did Penguins Stop Flying?
- nunuya van bleomtain on Fastest Car in the World
- Deskarati on Ruptured capillary with red blood cells spilling out.
Daily Archives: May 28, 2012
Astronomers used to think that star formation simply involved the gradual coalescence of material under the influence of gravity. No longer. Making a new star is a complex process, among other things assembling a circumstellar disk (possibly preplanetary in nature) … Continue reading
When you get the flu, viruses turn your cells into tiny factories that help spread the disease. In this animation, NPR’s Robert Krulwich and medical animator David Bolinsky explain how a flu virus can trick a single cell into making … Continue reading