We offer you the world
- khach san sam son thanh hoa on High-speed video and artificial flowers shed light on mysteries of hummingbird-pollinated flowers
- http://khachsansamson.com.vn/ on River Thames pageant to honour Queen
- http://khachsansamson.com.vn/ on Best explanation of Higgs boson
- khach san sam son thanh hoa on Einstein also studied an obscure geological law
- alfy on Particle vs. Antiparticle
- alfy on Slow earthquakes: It’s all in the rock mechanics
- alfy on Ruptured capillary with red blood cells spilling out.
- alfy on Why Did Penguins Stop Flying?
- nunuya van bleomtain on Fastest Car in the World
- Deskarati on Ruptured capillary with red blood cells spilling out.
Daily Archives: April 19, 2012
The aquatic ape hypothesis (AAH) is a hypothesis about human evolution, which posits that the ancestors of modern humans spent a period of time adapting to life in a wet environment. AAH emerged from the observation that some traits that … Continue reading
Don’t stare at this number for too long as it is obviously the Devil’s work! A palindromic prime number starting with a 1 followed by 13, yes 13, zeros then 666 (the number of the beast) another 13 zeros and a final 1. Named … Continue reading
ET3 is literally “Space Travel on Earth”. ET3 is silent, low cost, safe, faster than jets, and is electric. Car sized passenger capsules travel in 1.5m (5′) diameter tubes on frictionless maglev. Air is permanently removed from the two-way tubes that … Continue reading
Observations of a ‘single’ electron apparently splitting into two independent entities — so-called quasi-particles — are reported in this week’s Nature. An electron has been observed to decay into two separate parts, each carrying a particular property of the electron: … Continue reading
The oceans teemed with life 600 million years ago, but the simple, soft-bodied creatures would have been hardly recognizable as the ancestors of nearly all animals on Earth today. Then something happened. Over several tens of millions of years – a … Continue reading