No. It has been talked about for years and become somewhat of a myth that water spins in different directions due to the Coriolis force (a twisting force caused by the Earth’s rotation) and although it does affect tornadoes and hurricanes, on a smaller scale its effects are negligible. Factors such as movement in the water and the way the plug is removed are much more significant.
You Can Search The Deskarati Database
- issuu.com on How hairy skin is wired for touch
- Deskarati on This tree produces 40 different types of fruit
- Stephen Herbert on This tree produces 40 different types of fruit
- Naan Glozi on The 20 Amino Acids
- Deskarati on The 20 Amino Acids
- Phil Krause on The 20 Amino Acids
- alfy on 520-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed in China
- Deskarati on Devils Tower
- Naan Glozi on Devils Tower
- Deskarati on Does eating carrots improve your night vision?
Top Posts & Pages